Using AES encryption schemes. No-one can launch a protected app without knowing the password
Lock works as a background process and does not uses any CPU load while idle
See who tried to launch your protected applications with failed attempts
Set a schedule to allow access for each protected app.
Version 2.2 for macOS 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS10.13, macOS10.14, macOS 10.15 and macOS 11.0
- Added support for TouchID to unlock applications.
- Clicking on the Lock Icon now also shows the main window, even when it is already running.
- Added some GUI helping tweaks.
- Faster launching.
- Fixed issue setting schedules.
- Fixed issue when running macOS 11.0
macOSbytes is an enthusiastic company with a passion for details and passionate about app development. We focus on making great apps that solve specific problems in elegant ways. We like to make our own technology but at the same time keep that complexity away from users and focus on usability.
We offer several nice and useful macOS applications for free or low budget pricing.